Tuesday, November 25, 2014

True Bread of my soul

"He is always with you.  Be always with Him." 
- Bl. Elizabeth of the Trinity

4866096591_564cbab1fd_z.jpg (640×427)

"I acknowledge and confess that I kneel before that sacred Humanity, which was conceived in Mary's womb, and lay in Mary's bosom; which grew up to man's estate, and by the Sea of Galilee called the Twelve, wrought miracles, and spoke words of wisdom and peace; which in due season hung on the cross, lay in the tomb, rose from the dead, and now reigns in heaven. 

I praise, bless, and give myself wholly to Him, who is the true Bread of my soul, and my everlasting joy."

Bl John Henry Cardinal Newman

3 comments:

  1. Do pray for me Janette! It's my birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, holy and happy birthday be to yoU, dear Ruth! Yes, be assured of my prayers. I will offer today's rosary for all of your intentions. Expect blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janette! The blessings are in... :)

    ReplyDelete