Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Belonging entirely... to Jesus! ...

For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son -
 both alike belong to me.  - Ezekiel 18:4a

7187100591_06c67a7b71_z.jpg (640×427)

 "Our Hours of adoration 
will be special hours 
of reparation for sins, and intercession 
for the needs of the whole world, 
exposing the sin-sick and suffering humanity 
to the healing, sustaining and transforming rays of Jesus, 
radiating from the Eucharist."

St Mother Teresa of Calcutta
nee Albania ~ 1910-1997
Foundress - Missionaries of Charity
Co-patron of India
Click here: Mother Teresa to be co-patron of Calcutta Archdiocese  - Vatican Radio
20th Anniversary of Entrance into Eternal Life
August 26, 1910 ~ September 5, 1997
Click here: Mother Teresa: How to Love God - YouTube
(in her words...)

 

"By blood, I am Albanian.  By citizenship, an Indian. 
By faith, I am a Catholic nun.  As to my calling, I belong
to the world.  As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus."
 ~ St Mother Teresa of Calcutta

St Mother Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment