Monday, November 13, 2017

Pillar of FIRE...

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths 
I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them 
and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; 
I will not forsake them. - Isaiah 42:16


“Remember that the Blessed Sacrament
is like a pillar of fire
that is our light and guide.”


St Frances Xavier Cabrini
Italy, then to USA (citizenship)  ~ 1850-1917
Foundress - Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus 
Founder - orphanages, schools, hospitals (globally)
Patron of immigrants
Feast Day - November 13

d1638f66382873d5d15cfefa39fd7f8a.jpg (500×344)

"The more I love You, the less I love You,
because I would like to love You more, but I cannot. 
Oh, enlarge, enlarge my heart." St Frances Cabrini

St Frances Cabrini, pray for us!

2 comments:

  1. Less is more in this case because less is purification a ladder to holiness. God Bless, Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art is edible or there is no art at all, SALVADOR DALI
    In this case, Truth Himself speaks and offers His edible, substantial, real, personal, universal and eternal one. God Bless, Peter

    ReplyDelete