Monday, February 5, 2024

The side of victory...

"They always win who side with God."
Fr Frederick W Faber
 
fragment marmurowego ołtarza przedstawiający Najświętszy Sakrament czczony przez dwóch aniołów
Francisco Javier Diaz | Shutterstock
 
"Have a great love for Jesus in His divine
Sacrament of Love; 
this is the divine oasis of the desert.  
It is the heavenly manna of the traveler.  
It is the Holy Ark.  It is the life and
Paradise of love on earth."
 St Peter Julian Eymard
 
____________________

Remembering today:
St Agatha
Sicily - 231-251
Virgin and Martyr
Patron: Sicily, breast cancer, against fire, 
rape victims, wet nurses
Feast Day - Feb 5
 

"Jesus Christ. Lord of all you see my heart,
you know my desires.  Possess all that I am. 
I am your sheep:  make me worthy
to overcome the devil." - St Agatha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment