Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daily visit

 
"As for myself, on whom our Lord has always bestowed
the grace of a lively sense of the love which He manifests
toward us in this sacrament [of the Holy Eucharist],
who has also so often been heard according to His promises
when I have knocked at the door of His mercy,
I will not imitate those who from Mass time are
never again seen in the temple of the living God. 
 
I will not allow a day to pass
without kneeling at the foot of the holy altar
to pour out my heart before Him who loves me."
 
 
St. Eugene de Mazenod

2 comments:

  1. Novena Prayer to St.Eugene de Mazenod
    St. Eugene, By your example, teach me to see Jesus in others, to help those in need, and to have the courage to do God's will. I ask you to intercede on my behalf for a special need. May God, through your intercession, guide me to accept the difficulties in my life and to work toward a happy and healthy solution. May I accept God's will in my life with strength and love. I ask this through His Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for sharing this, Carol! I can never know and pray enough novenas! Further, I did not realize St Eugene's Feast Day is May 21 - I simply was drawn to this quote and posted it for today.

    ReplyDelete