Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sweet Heart of Jesus


"Every time I hear anyone speak of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or of the Blessed Sacrament I feel an indescribable joy. It is as if a wave of precious memories, sweet affections and joyful hopes swept over my poor person, making me tremble with happiness and filling my soul with tenderness. These are loving appeals from Jesus who wants me wholeheartedly there, at the source of all goodness, His Sacred Heart, throbbing mysteriously behind the Eucharistic veils... I love to repeat today 'Sweet Heart of my Jesus, make me love You more and more.'"

Pope John XXIII, Journal of a Soul

June is especially dedicated to devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus




ORDAINED to the Holy Priesthood of Jesus Christ TODAY
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Oh, day of all love excelling 
 
Rev. Mr. Ramonito Cerbo Celestial ~ Diocese of Tuscon (Arizona)
Rev. Mr. Jorge Ricardo Farías- Saucedo ~ Diocese of Tuscon
St Augustine Cathedral, Tuscon - 10 AM

Rev. Mr. Franklin Duran  ~ Diocese of Joliet (Illinois)
Rev. Mr. Sebastian Gargol ~ Diocese of Joliet 
Rev. Mr. William Vagenas ~ Diocese of Joliet 
Cathedral of St Raymond, Joliet - 11 AM

Rev. Mr. Gregory Carl ~ Diocese of Omaha (Nebraska)
Rev. Mr. James Netusil ~ Diocese of Omaha
St Cecilia Cathedral, Omaha - 10 AM

  Rev. Mr. Patrick J. Arensberg ~ Diocese of Mobile (Alabama)
Rev. Mr. Stephen C. Hellman ~ Diocese of Mobile
Rev. Mr. Victor P. Ingalls ~ Diocese of Mobile
Rev. Mr. Mateusz K. Rudzik  ~ Diocese of Mobile
Cathedral-Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, Mobile - 10 AM

Rev. Mr. Doug Vu ~ Diocese of Birmingham (Alabama)
St. Paul's Cathedral, Birmingham

Let us hold them in prayer and offer thanksgiving for their 'YES'! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment