Sunday, October 16, 2016

Entering heaven...

"He is always with you.  Be always with Him."
- St Elizabeth of the Trinity

tabernacle-and-monstrance.jpg (480×360)

"When the Blessed Sacrament is exposed
in the chapel ... it seems to me that it is
Heaven I am entering,
and it really is just that in reality,
since the One I adore in faith is the same One
the glorified contemplate face to face!"

St Elizabeth of the Trinity
France ~ 1880-1906
Carmelite nun, writer, mystic
Patron of sick people and loss of parents
Last words: "I am going to Light, to Love, to Life!"
Day of Canonization - TODAY
... along with: St Giuseppe del Rosario Brochero
St Jose Sanchez del Rio
St Solomon LeClercq, FSC
St Manuel Gonzalez Garcia
St Lodovico Pavoni
St Alfonso Maria Fusco

Photo image above: Carmelite Monastery Chapel - St Louis, MO

lElizabeth_of_the_Trinity.jpg (346×427)

"May my life be a continual prayer, a long act of love."
- St Elizabeth of the Trinity

No comments:

Post a Comment