Monday, September 5, 2011

Clearly Jesus

 
Jesus has said very clearly:
I am the love to be loved. I am the life to be lived.
I am the joy to be shared. I am the bread to be eaten.
I am the blood to be drunk. I am the truth to be told.
I am the light to be lit. I am the peace to be given.
Jesus is everything.”


Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta
nee Albania ~ 1910-1997
Foundress - Missionaries of Charity
Anniversary of Death - Sept. 5
 
 

“Just allow people to see Jesus in you to see how you pray, to see how you lead a pure life,
to see how you deal with your family, to see how much peace there is in your family .
Then you can look straight into their eyes and say, ‘This is the way.’
You speak from life, you speak from experience.” ~ Bl Mother Teresa of Calcutta

 Words to Love by… Mother Teresa (Ave Maria Press: 1983)
 
 
Bl Mother Teresa of Calcutta, ora pro nobis!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ANYTHING BY BLESSED MOTHER TERESA OF CALCUTTA. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE GEMS OF HER WISDOM. SHE IS AWESOM AND WE ARE SO BLESSED TO COUNT HER AMONGST OUR HEAVENLY FRIENDS! JOHN K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INDEED! Bl Mother Teresa of Calcutta, ora pro nobis!

    ReplyDelete