Friday, September 23, 2011

No longer two, but one

  
 
“When Mass ended I remained with Jesus to render Him thanks.  My thirst and hunger do not diminish after I have received Him in the Blessed Sacrament, but rather, increase steadily. Oh, how sweet was the conversation I held with Paradise this morning. 

The Heart of Jesus and my own, if you will pardon my expression, fused.  They were no longer two hearts beating but only one. 
My heart disappeared as if it were a drop in the ocean."


St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina
Priest, Stigmatist, Mystic
Italy (1887-1968)
Patron - Eucharistic Adorers
Feast Day - Sept. 23


“If some spiritual languor comes upon us, let us run to the feet
of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, and let us place ourselves
in the midst of the heavenly perfumes, and we will
undoubtedly regain our strength.”  ~ St. Padre Pio

St Padre Pio, ora pro nobis!

No comments:

Post a Comment