Friday, February 19, 2016

How do I end a Holy Hour?

You turned my wailing into dancing;
You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to You and not be silent. 
O Lord my God, I will give You thanks forever. - Psalm 30:11-12


"A good way to end a Holy Hour
is to thank the Lord. 
Thank Him for His presence, for His Love, 
for all that He has done and will do in your life.  
You can call to mind and thank Him for the specific graces 
or resolutions you received during the hour.  


Then, again, express your adoration 
with your whole body and soul, 
and renew your commitment to try to live
 each moment of your life in such a way 
that you will be a living sign of His presence, 
of His mercy to the world."

Fr. George W Kosicki, CSB

blog887-550x358.png (550×358)

"In loving one another through our works, 
we bring an increase of grace and a growth in divine love."

 - Bl Mother Teresa of Calcutta, 
In the Heart of the World: Thoughts, Stories and Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment