Sunday, August 13, 2017

On all sides, His presence...

"I pray because the need flows out of me
all the time, waking and sleeping. 
It doesn't change God, it changes me." - CS Lewis

Night-adoration-of-The-Blessed-Sacrament-during-Invocation.jpg (640×480)

"For my part, I know that all the great moments of my day
are found in the incomparable hours that I spend on my knees
in darkness before the Most Blessed Sacrament
of the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am, so to speak, swallowed up in God
and surrounded on all sides by His presence.
I would like to belong now to God alone
and to plunge into the purity of His love.
And yet, I can tell how poor I am,
how far from loving the Lord as He loved me
to the point of giving Himself up for me."

Robert Cardinal Sarah
The Power of Silence
Against the Dictatorship of Noise
Article 54 (pg 46)
... a MUST READ


Cardinal-Sarah-resized.jpg (460×276)

No comments:

Post a Comment