Saturday, August 5, 2017

Queen of love, help us...

"Jesus, here is my heart; let it be a little cozy
resting place for yourself." - St Faustina

06-communion-jasna-gora-monastery-640.jpg (640×430)
 
"From your pure heart, Mary, peerless Virgin,
I have come to draw the most perfect love,
To delight the Eucharistic Heart, oh! lend me your ardors
Ever more."
 
"In your blessed soul, O mystical oven,
I have come to draw the love that adores,
To pay homage to the Eucharistic Heart, Virgin of love,
Oh! Lend me your heart."
 
"Our Lady, O seraphic canyon,
I have come to draw the love that restores.
To console the Eucharistic Heart, O mother of love,
Oh! Lend me your heart."
 
"Alongside you, angelic Sovereign,
I have come to draw the love that mirrors,
To imitate the Eucharistic Heart, O Queen of love,
Oh! Lend me your heart!"
 
Bl. Dina Belanger
 
Today is First Saturday
 
d3af10b713e32c96bd6a314266216cfc.jpg (183×276)

No comments:

Post a Comment