Thursday, September 5, 2013

Co-workers of Christ

 
For we are God's fellow workers;
you are God's field, God's building. - I Cor 3:9

 

"Each one of us is a co-worker of Christ -
we must labor hard to carry Him to the hearts
where He has not yet been known and loved...
But, unless we have Jesus, we cannot give Him;
that is why we need the Eucharist. 
Spend as much time as possible in front of the Blessed Sacrament
and He will fill you with His strength and His power."


Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta
nee Albania ~ 1910-1997
Foundress - Missionaries of Charity
Anniversary of Death - Sept. 5
August 26, 1910 ~ September 5, 1997
 
(in her words...)
 
 
 
"By blood, I am Albanian.  By citizenship, an Indian. 
By faith, I am a Catholic nun.  As to my calling, I belong to the world. 
As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus." 
~ Bl Mother Teresa of Calcutta

 
 
Bl Mother Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Janette,
    Greetings!Mother Teresa was our 'living saint'. We will make sure that she is raised to the altar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good First Friday, Ruth! Yes, let us happily anticipate that joyous day for Bl Mother T - that I hope is soon! I attended her Beatification - and hope to attend the Canonization! BTW: Would love to have an update regarding school days! You have my email from previous comment...

    ReplyDelete