Monday, September 10, 2018

Sending messages - often...

Lord, open my lips.
- And my mouth will declare your praise
Invitatory Psalm

[heem3.bmp]

“Wherever I may be I will often think of 
Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.  
I will fix my thoughts on the holy Tabernacle – even when I happen to 
wake up at night  - adoring Him from where I am, calling to Jesus in the 
Blessed Sacrament, offering up to Him the action I am performing.

I will install one telegraph cable from my study to the Church, another from my bedroom, and a third from our refectory; 
and as often as I can, I will send messages of love 
to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Venerable Andrew Beltrami (+1897) 
Salesian priest
His mother, upon entrusting him 
to the Salesian Novice Master said, 
"Make him a saint".

harp11.jpg (480×344)

No comments:

Post a Comment