Sunday, August 30, 2020

"Come to my help"...

Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck.
... I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched.
My eyes fail, looking for my God.  - Psalm 69: 1, 3 

 

"Go and find Him when your patience and strength 
run out and you feel alone and helpless.  
Jesus is waiting for you in the chapel. 
Say to Him, 'Jesus, you know exactly what is going on.
You are all I have, and you know all things. Come to my help.' 

And then go, and don’t worry about how 
you are going to manage. That you have told God about it
is enough.  He has a good memory."

St Jeanne Jugan


Today is Sunday ("the Lord's Day is the lord of days") 
but also remembering... 
St Jeanne Jugan
Sr Mary of the Cross
France ~ 1792 - 1879
Foundress - Little Sisters of the Poor
Feast Day - Aug 30
_________________

“God will help us; the work is His.” - St Jeanne Jugan
"The Hail Mary will take us to heaven." - St Jeanne Jugan
______________________________________


St Jeanne Jugan, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment