Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jesus, I trust in You!

‘I stand as a beggar before the mercy of God,
praying that He will heal all the infirmities of my soul’.  ~ St Bruno

DIVINE MERCY SUNDAY
 
"No traveling soul can worthily love its God, but when this soul does everything it possibly can, and trusts in divine mercy, why should Jesus reject it?  Didn't He command us to love God in accordance with our strength?  When you have given and consecrated everything to God, why do you fear?" - St Pio (1916) 

 
St Maria Faustina of the Blessed Sacrament:  "When I steeped myself in prayer, I was transported in spirit to the Chapel, where I saw the Lord Jesus, exposed in the Monstrance. In place of the Monstrance I saw the glorious face of the Lord, and He said to me:

"What you see in reality, these souls see through faith.
Oh, how pleasing to Me is their great faith!
You see, although there appears to be no trace
of life in Me, in reality it is present in its fullness
in each and every Host. But for Me to be able
to act upon the soul, the soul must have faith.
O how pleasing to Me is living faith!"
 
 
 
“Adore, in the Blessed Sacrament, My Heart, which is full of mercy.”
“I do not want to punish an aching mankind, but desire to heal it,
pressing it to My Merciful Heart.”
 
Words of Jesus to St. Maria Faustina of the Blessed Sacrament,
Divine Mercy in My Soul, 1572, 1588
 
 
“Trust the past to the mercy of God, the present to His Love
and the future to His Providence. ” ~ St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment