Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pillar of fire

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths 
I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them 
and make the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; 
I will not forsake them. - Isaiah 42:16


“Remember that the Blessed Sacrament
is like a pillar of fire
that is our light and guide.”

St Frances Xavier Cabrini
Italy, then to USA (citizenship)  ~ 1850-1917
Foundress - Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus 
Founder - orphanages, schools, hospitals (globally)
Patron of immigrants
Feast Day - November 13
 
“I will go anywhere and do anything in order to communicate the love of Jesus to those who do not know Him or have forgotten Him.” 
~ St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
“My Jesus, I want to adore You for all.”~ St. Frances Xavier Cabrini


St Frances Cabrini, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment