Monday, April 18, 2016

Grace upon grace...

 "My Jesus, let my heart sing out for joy, for You dwell in it.
Let my mind be filled with heavenly thoughts
for Your Father desires to reign there.
Let my soul be guided by Your Spirit for He wishes to sanctify it. ...

baptism2.jpg (594×396)

I am a child of God through Baptism and my resemblance to Him
has grown stronger through Holy Communion.
May I never forget my last Communion and may my heart yearn for the next one.

Albert-Chevallier-Tayler-Ecce-Agnus-Dei.JPG (944×644)

Somewhere, someplace there is a Mass being said 
-- a Calvary to be present at -- 
a Communion to receive, either sacramentally or spiritually --

women_520.jpg (520×346)

an opportunity to be more like Jesus, the privilege of helping
my neighbor, a time to say "I thank You, God", a situation to
choose Jesus over myself or a chance to make a sacrifice." 

Mother M Angelica (died Easter Sunday 2016)
Founder of EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network)
and Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration
Excerpt from The Mass in my Life


Middle Painting: Albert Chevallier Tayler (1862 – 1925, English)

No comments:

Post a Comment