Monday, May 30, 2016

Place of grace...


"If by a diligent life of virtue you wash away the film of dirt
that covers your heart, then the divine Beauty
will shine forth in you. " - St Gregory of Nyssa



"If I am not in God's grace,
may God put me there;
and if I am,
may God so keep me there." 

St Joan of Arc
France ~ 1412-1431
Mystic, Patriot, Martyr
aka - "Maid of Orleans"
Patron of France, soldiers
FEAST DAY - May 30

joan-of-arc-at-the-Coronation-of-Charles-VII-1854-Jean-Auguste-Dominique-ingres.jpg (570×329)

 "I am not afraid.  I was born to do this." - St Joan of Arc

"About Jesus Christ and the Church, I simply know they're
just one thing, and we shouldn't complicate the matter."
- St Joan of Arc, as recorded at her trial



St Joan of Arc, pray for us!


 MEMORIAL DAY - May 30
Eternal remembrance and gratitude for the innumerable, generous, courageous,
self-sacrificing and heroic acts of service – seen and unseen.

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon them.
May their souls and the souls of all of the faithful departed 
through the mercy of God rest in peace. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment