Friday, July 9, 2021

No fear...

 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 
Therefore we will not fear though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea ...
The LORD Almighty is with us... - Psalm 46: 1-3, 7a

z13.jpg (428×600)

“What need I fear?
He Who sustains the world is within me.
The Blood of God circulates within my veins:
Have no fear, O my soul.
The Lord of the Universe
has taken you up into His Arms
and wants you to find rest in Him."

Luisa M. Claret de la Touche
Servant of God
_____________________________

Remembering today...
Feast day of 
St Augustine Zhao Rong 
and Companions
120 martyrs in China
33 European missionaries and 87 Chinese
Age range: 9 - 76 y/o
During 1648-1930
Among their number was an 18 year old, Chi-Zhuzi, 
who cried out to those who had just cut off his right arm 
and were preparing to flay him alive.
"Every piece of my flesh, every drop of my blood 
will tell you that I am Christian.


St Augustine Zhao Rong
and Companions, pray for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment