Sunday, October 16, 2022

No progress in prayer?...

 "Cling to God and leave all the rest to Him: 
He will not let you perish.  Your soul is very dear to Him, 
He wishes to save it." - St Margaret Mary Alacoque 


"Are you making 
no progress in prayer?
Then you need only offer God the prayers
which the Savior has poured out for us in the 
sacrament of the altar.  Offer God His fervent
love in reparation for your sluggishness."

St Margaret Mary Alacoque
_____________________

The Lord's Day is the lord of days, 
but also remembering today...
St Margaret Mary Alacoque
France ~ 1647-1690
Visitation Sister
Saint of the Sacred Heart
Feast Day - October 16


 "I need nothing but God, 
and to lose myself in the heart of Jesus."
 St Margaret Mary Alacoque
___________________________
 St Margaret Mary Alacoque, pray for us!
______________________

The Twelve Promises of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary
for those devoted to His Sacred Heart:
  1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
  2. I will establish peace in their families.
  3. I will console them in all their troubles.
  4. They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.
  5. I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
  6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
  7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
  8. Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
  9. I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
  10. I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
  11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.
  12. The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour
Enthronement and Consecration
of the Sacred Heart as King of the Family


WHEN WE ENTHRONE JESUS IN OUR HOMES, 
WE PLACE A PICTURE OF HIS SACRED HEART 
IN A PROMINENT PLACE TO FOREVER REMIND US
OF HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US 
AND HOW WE SHOULD GRATEFULLY LOVE HIM 
FOR HIS GOODNESS EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES.
This act in faith and love will change your home!


No comments:

Post a Comment