Friday, June 12, 2020

Ask great graces...

“Therefore enlarge your heart, and
do not ask things of small importance, but
ask great graces.... " - St Leonard of Port Maurice

untitled.JPG (390×551)

"I often speak with my Teacher,
Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament,
because I can learn from Him.
Jesus is the Teacher
of the science of holiness.

I go to Him because
I would like to learn from Him
how to become a saint.

Of what use to me
is all knowledge and education,
if I do not become holy!?"

St. Francis de Sales

Painting above:  El Rosario ~ José Gallegos Arnosa


________________________

Day 3
Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Solemnity:  June 19



Jesus, meek and humble of heart
make my heart like unto Thine.

Heart of Jesus, burning with love for me,
inflame my heart with love of Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment