Friday, November 13, 2020

Pillar of fire...

 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, 
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; 
I will turn the darkness into light before them and make 
the rough places smooth.  These are the things I will do; 
I will not forsake them. - Isaiah 42:16


“Remember that the Blessed Sacrament
is like a pillar of fire
that is our light and guide.”

St Frances Xavier Cabrini
Italy, then to USA (citizenship)  ~ 1850-1917 
Foundress - Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus 
Founder - orphanages, schools, hospitals (globally) 
Patron of immigrants
Feast Day - November 13

d1638f66382873d5d15cfefa39fd7f8a.jpg (500×344)

"The more I love You, the less I love You,
because I would like to love You more, but I cannot. 
Oh, enlarge, enlarge my heart." St Frances Cabrini

St Frances Cabrini, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment