Sunday, January 22, 2023

Ask!...

"’Eat my flesh,’ [Jesus] says, ‘and drink my blood.’ 
The Lord supplies us with these intimate nutrients, 
he delivers over his flesh and pours out his blood, 
and nothing is lacking for the growth of his children."
St. Clement of Alexandria



"Take my advice, and in every Mass ask God 
to make you a great saint.  
Does this seem too much?  It is not too much.  
Is it not our good Master who declares in the holy gospel 
that for a cup of cold water given out of love for him, he will, 
in return give paradise?  How then while offering to God 
the blood of His most blessed Son, should He 
not give you a hundred heavens, were there so many?
 
St Leonard of Port Maurice

The Coronation of Mary and the Glory of all the Saints - Elizabeth Wang (2003)

______________________________________________

"I must become a great saint.  
My Jesus wants it." 
St Bernadette 


No comments:

Post a Comment