Saturday, February 25, 2023

Bread of the strong...


"Every morning during meditation, I prepare myself
for the whole day's struggle. Holy Communion
assures me that I will win the victory; and so it is.

I fear the day when I do not receive Holy Communion.

 This bread of the Strong gives me all the strength
I need to carry on my mission and the courage 
to do whatever the Lord asks of me. 

The courage and strength that are in me are not of me, 
but of Him Who lives in me - it is the Eucharist." 

St Maria Faustina Kowalska
Painting:  The Eucharist, Alexander Coosemans
__________________________________________

Lent is here!
Consider praying the Mass an additional day each week -
or perhaps every day - during this holy season of Lent.
Invite a friend!
Be filled with strength and courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment