Friday, August 30, 2013

Come to help me!

God come to my assistance.  Lord, make haste to help me.
- Divine Office prayer 
 
 
 
"Go and find Him when your patience and strength run out
and you feel alone and helpless.  Jesus is waiting for you in the chapel. 
Say to Him, 'Jesus, you know exactly what is going on.
You are all I have, and you know all things. Come to my help.' 
 
And then go, and don’t worry about how you are going to manage. 
That you have told God about it is enough.  He has a good memory."
 
 
St Jeanne Jugan
Sr Mary of the Cross
France ~ 1792 - 1879
Foundress - Little Sisters of the Poor
FEAST DAY - Aug 30

 
“God will help us; the work is His.” ~ St Jeanne Jugan
 
 
St Jeanne Jugan, pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. “God will help us; the work is His.”

    If all His children would trust Him like this! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete