"When the heart is pure, it cannot help loving, because it has found
the source of love, which is God Himself." ~ St John Vianney
St Mary-of- the -Woods Adoration Chapel ~ Terra Haute, Indiana ~ USA
“My greatest happiness is
to be before the Blessed Sacrament,
where my heart is, as it were,
in Its center.”
St Margaret Mary Alacoque
France ~ 1647-1690
Saint of the Sacred Heart
FEAST DAY - October 16
"I need nothing but God, and to lose myself
in the heart of Jesus."~ St Margaret Mary Alacoque
Enthronement and Consecration
of the Sacred Heart as King of the Family
WHEN WE ENTHRONE JESUS IN OUR HOMES, WE PLACE A PICTURE OF HIS SACRED HEART IN A
PROMINENT PLACE TO FOREVER REMIND US OF HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US AND HOW WE SHOULD
GRATEFULLY LOVE HIM FOR HIS GOODNESS EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES.
"I will bless every place in which an image of my Heart shall be exposed and honored…"
The Twelve Promises of Jesus to Saint Margaret Mary
for those devoted to His Sacred Heart:
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their families.
- I will console them in all their troubles.
- They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.
- I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.
- I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
- I will give to priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.
- The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.