Friday, April 11, 2014

Fully given

My soul will boast in the LORD... Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together. - Psalm 34:2a, 3
 
 
"Jesus, today's adoration is the meeting of
my soul and all of my being with you.

I am the creature meeting the Creator;
the disciple before the Divine Master;
the patient with the Doctor of souls;
the poor one appealing to the Rich One;
the thirsty one drinking at the Font;
the weak before the Almighty;
the tempted seeking a sure Refuge;
the blind person searching for the Light;
the friend who goes to the True Friend;
the lost sheep sought by the Divine Shepherd;
the wayward heart who finds the Way;
the unenlightened one who finds Wisdom;
the bride who finds the Spouse of the soul;
the 'nothing' who finds the All;
the afflicted who finds the Consoler;
the seeker who finds life's meaning."
 
 Blessed James Alberione
 

No comments:

Post a Comment